Relieve Tension, Headaches & Neck Pain
Craniosacral Therapy is a type of bodywork that relieves compression in the bones of the head, sacrum (a triangular bone in the lower back), and spinal column and is noninvasive.
It uses gentle pressure on the head, neck, and back to relieve the stress and pain caused by compression. It can, as a result, help to treat a number of conditions. It’s thought that through the gentle manipulation of the bones in the skull, spine, and pelvis, the flow of cerebrospinal fluid in the central nervous system can be normalized. This removes “blockages” from the normal flow, which enhances the body’s ability to heal.
Craniosacral Therapy is effective for:
- Relieving migraines and headaches
- Treating acute neck pain & tension
- Recurrent ear infections or sinus infections
- Injury recovery from whiplash
- Musculoskeletal disorders such as scoliosis
- Relieving chronic pain such as fibromyalgia or TMJ
1225 Ken Pratt Blvd. Ste 137
Longmont, CO 80503
(720) 329 - 6420