Energy & Bodywork Practitioners:
- Brooke Andrews – http://transcendentbodywork.com/
– Is a professional Structural Integration (Rolf technique) and craniosacral therapist who currently practices locally in Bellingham, Washington. She is also a lovely remote healer working with clients distantly.
- Elke Angermann –http://www.ea-stuttgart.com/
– Is an Austrian energy healer, currently living in India, who performs distant healing for clients internationally. She specializes in Craniosacral therapy, VortexHealing®, Divine Energy Healing, Angel healing and yoga.
- Jennifer Ouimette – http://harmonichealingmassage.com/
– Is a certified massage therapist who specializes in a deep tissue massage she calls barefoot bar therapy. She currently works in Denver just East of downtown. She combines each therapeutic massage with nurturing and relaxing techniques.
- Scott Gauthier – http://www.awarebody.com/
– Is an experienced Structural Integration (Rolf technique) practitioner who practices in Denver and Greenwood village, Colorado. He practices a holistic approach to health and well-being.
- Scot Fein – http://www.scotfeincnmt.com/
– Is a certified neuromuscular massage therapist who specializes in injury rehabilitation. Scot travels in and around the Denver-Metro area performing massage in the comfort of one’s own home or office.
- Mata Amritanandamayi ◦ River of Love (2014) –https://youtu.be/AEEGpLWjjsw
– The biographical documentary of Mata Amritanandamayi’s lifestory.
- Samsara (2011) – https://vimeo.com/116877832’
– A full length documentary about the world; its illusions and its truths.
- Story of Stuff (2007) – https://youtu.be/9GorqroigqM
– A short documentary of the history of material goods from production to purchase.
- What the Bleep do we know!? (2004) – http://www.whatthebleep.com/
– Is a film about quantum physics. It is part documentary, part story and part animation. It explores the inner workings of the human brain and reveals the radical knowledge that modern science unearthed in recent years.
- Ammach:i A Biography of Mata Amritanandamayi (1994), by Swami Amritaswarupananda
- – A biography of the great living Indian Saint Mata Amritanandamayi (affectionately known as Amma, the Hugging Saint).
- Autobiography of a Yogi (1998), by Paramahansa Yogananda
- – An autobiography of a great Indian Sage named Paramahansa – – Yogananda who was one of the first to establish Yoga in America. He also founded Self-Realization fellowship.
- Be as You Are: The Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi (1989), by Sri Ramana Maharshi and David Godman
- – A translated collection of Sri Ramana Maharshi’s teachings, an great Indian Sage who lived in the early 20th century in India.
- Love Poems from God: Twelve Sacred Voices from the East and West (2002), by Daniel Ladinsky
- – A collection of famous poems from 12 great Sages and Poets from different religions, backgrounds and periods of time.
- Miracle of Love: Stories about Neem Karoli Baba (1979), by Ram Das
- – A collection of stories of the life and activities of Neem Karoli Baba, a great Indian Sage who lived in the mid-20th century in India.
- The Art of Happiness, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Handbook for Living (2009), by the Dalai Lama
- – A handbook for living a simple, lasting, contented life.
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives (2000), by Dan Millman
- – A motivational autobiographical novel of a young boys journey of awakening, perfect for those new to the path of awakening.
- Roy Neal –https://wizzley.com/roy-neal-astrologer/
– Is a professional, expert astrologer who has studied and practiced psychology, astrology and spiritual development since 1981. He currently practices locally in the Denver, Colorado area but performs distant readings over Skype or the telephone.